Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008

Fur is in!! But is it irrisponsible to wear real fur....?



I think that this new trend is conflicting, I love fur and how it looks like but I also love animals. And I read many articles how animals are maltreated for their fur, that I had no more desire to wear a real fur jacket, because of my bad conscience and the pity I have for them. But at the end I saw this black rabbit fur jacket in a second hand shop and couldn´t resist.
Now many people would say, why don´t you wear faux fur?! I thougt about that, but it´s really not the same feeling...so I found a rabbit farm where the rabbits are raised for their meat and the fur is just a by-product, so I made sure that they aren´t maltreated. So if in future someone affronts me as an animalmaltreater, I will answer, and you.. don´t you it meat? Surley this does not pass for the terrible circumstances which take place in many farms. Then take a bit of time to think about this if you want to buy a real fur jacket...
Eva

Keine Kommentare: